I have made this recipe a few times , and it never seems to disappoint. It is so easy to make, and best of all, they so yummy and moist! If you’re trying to eat healthy , this is not for you. They are so rich and oh so chocolatey, my favourite ! Definitely a treat! Okay… try this recipe out and taste them for yourself!
What do you need?
- 100g dark chocolate (Preferably 70%)
- 120g butter
- 150g dark brown sugar
- 150g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence/extract
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 150g flour
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC or 338ºF Fan
- Place non-stick baking paper on a 20cm square cake tin, and put aside.
- Melt the chocolate as well as the butter in the microwave and make sure you don’t burn the chocolate, so check up on it every 20 seconds.
- When the chocolate and butter are melted, mix it well. Put this mixture aside and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir the two types of sugar together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the vanilla essence and the beaten eggs, and whisk together, until well mixed.
- Pour the cooled melted chocolate and butter into the mixture, and stir to combine well.
- Sift the flour and salt through a sieve into the mixture and gently stir together.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin which is prepared, and bake for 20-25 minutes until the top is nice and glossy. Be careful that you don’t overcook the brownies or they will be dry.
- Allow the brownies to cool before cutting into slices.
Enjoy and keep smiling!
♥︎ Cee xox